I always dream to have a DSLR,
bring it along whenever i travel around,
capture the every special moment,
and always keep in my drive ^___^

Canon 500D~~ the new toy for my birthday month, hooray!!!
Oh yes, I am a Scorpio baby:D
I need to catch up my photo shooting skills now....
Hope i can use it to snap a lot of nice photos during my coming Bali trip, teehee:D:D

6 猫脚印:
这是很好的机器啊,羡慕你,期待你的巴厘岛之旅写真集,哈哈,一定会回来看!
oh no...i also dream to have a DSLR.
that's why i wanna earn money now!!!
how about your old camera? :)))hehehe
紫朝:haha...我也很期待!!The 500D is quite light, easier for gals to carry around:)
My Piano Lover:are you aiming my old camera??? wahaha...too bad that i still using it:P:P u need a camera?
i didn't know jackie chan was a spokesperson for canon!
wow 500D great!!!! enjoy with your new toy ya =p
Iceberg: I dunno too...:P:P only know about it when i search for 500D photo:)
fufu: Happy to own a DSLR:) hehe...
Post a Comment